Bath, beach towels
Bath towels - products for coziness and comfort
Bath towels are able to provide its owner with fabulous comfort, because they not only allow you to wipe moisture after taking water procedures, but also wrap your up after a bath or sauna. That is why it is worth approaching the choice of a bath towel responsibly.
Cotton bath accessories are very popular among lovers of hot steam, because they absorb water best and do not irritate the skin. Cotton and silk fabrics also serve excellently. A product with weaving of combed threads has the highest absorbency, but twisted are considered the most durable.
The optimal density of towels for bath is 300-500 gsm. These indicators must be shown on the product label.
Bath towels are much larger than classic face and body accessories. The optimal size is 130x70 cm. Such product allows you to wrap yourself up after a bath and fully enjoy the presented tenderness.
When choosing bath towels, you should pay attention to:
- Appearance of products, because harmony of the soul depends on the beauty of the accessory. Uneven seams, protruding threads will not add bliss after water procedures.
- Softness for comfort.
- Production material – perfect is a cotton bath towel.
- Density, which is responsible for the durability of the accessory.
Modern products are beautiful. Bedding, including bath towels, presented in the catalogue of our online store VASH textile have a modern appearance and impeccable quality. As a rule, such bath products are ordered as a set or of 2-4 pcs.
Varieties of bath towels
There is a huge number of bath towels varieties. The most popular are:
- Waffle - products that are widely used in everyday life. They perfectly absorb moisture, are easily washed and dry quickly.
- Terry - the most common accessories among lovers of coziness and comfort. The material carefully treats the skin, has a long period of use, perfectly retains its original appearance even after numerous washes.
- Jacquard - products made from natural cotton with a printed pattern. They are less popular because they do not have a high ability to absorb moisture.
Bath towel should be clean, soft and comfortable. To keep this you need to properly care for the accessory, wash bath towel at a temperature of not more than 60 degrees with chlorine-free products, dry in the shade.