Quilt - an accessory for comfort and coziness
Despite the huge selection, it is very difficult to choose a quilt that meets the individual requirements of the user. When choosing, it is very important to consider many points that distinguish each product. To be pleased with quilt, it is advisable to be guided not only by preference, price and design. It is advisable to pay attention to the characteristics and purpose use.
General quilt requirements
A quilt, like a set of bedding, pillow, or other bedding must comply with sanitary standards.A large assortment of our own production textiles TM Zastelli and Word of Dream brands are presented in our online store VASH Textile, combining excellent quality and reasonable cost. Our quilts fully meet the requirements of the modern consumer, namely they are:
- Hygroscopic, perfectly absorbing moisture.
- Hypoallergenic, which allows the use of blankets for people prone to allergies.
- Breathable, do not impede the free passage of air.
- They have thermal insulation properties.
Many buyers make the mistake of buying low-quality quilts in the market, with a complete lack of their useful characteristics. As a rule, such blankets do not justify the costs incurred, quickly losing their pristine qualities and appearance.
Varieties of blankets
The blankets presented in the catalog of VASH Textile online store can be divided into:
- Quilting method. Cassette type assembly is practical, resistant to deformation, and rapid wear. As a rule, the cassette method is used for making down duvets. Quilting is rarely used, as it tends to quickly lose its shape due to the specific sewing technology. The technique of sewing karostep provides the product with durability and unique decorativeness.
- Size. Blankets are conditionally divided into single and double. Also, a separate category is children's bedding and products designed for large beds.
- The degrees of heat indicated on the package. All blankets are divided into cold, winter, or all-weather. For people who are freezing all the time, you should buy a blanket made of down or wool. But for those who love coolness, perfect bedding is made of silk or jacquard. Allergy sufferers should prefer products with artificial fillers. The best option - a blanket 4 seasons.
A decent blanket can be selected from both natural and artificial materials because in the catalog of our online store VASH textile we have a huge amount of bedding made with using innovative techniques.
Types of filler
Quilts with different fillings have different characteristics. Accordingly, each household item has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The classic version of the quilt is a product made of wool. The advantages of the accessory include environmental cleanliness, unique hygroscopicity, and durability. The main disadvantage is that wool quilts require special care - dry cleaning.
Down quilts conquer with their airiness and perfectly warm the body in the winter. Due to the creation of a peculiar microclimate in the down, a dream under a duvet is sweet and deep. The main disadvantage is the inability to use by those who suffer allergies and asthmatics.
Bamboo blankets are antibacterial, can be used by anyone without limitation, do not require special care.
Artificial fill quilts are in no way inferior to natural products. They do not cause allergies, can be machine washed, durable, and practical.
In our online store, high-quality products are presented. You can order bedding with delivery to any region of the country.