Kapok Pillow Zastelli Vegetal silk (kapok)
Size: 40х60 cm, 50х70 cm
Cover: 100% cotton
Filling: mix with vegetable silk (kapok)
Quickly restores shape.
Passes air perfectly.
Wear steady and not whimsical in care.
The properties of a kapok are akin to those of natural silk. The fibers are soft and elastic. It is six times lighter than cotton and two times lighter than wool. The density level of the kapok fibers is more than 86%. Thanks to the wax substance which it contains, dust mites and other harmful organisms do not appear in blankets and pillows from a kapok.
Zastelli Kapok Pillow (Plant Silk) is perfect for hot summer period. Today, kapok fiber is the thinnest of all known natural fibers. Kapok products are very light and excellently protect from heat. Possessing high hygroscopicity, kapok blankets and kapok pillows will give their owners a sense of comfort and will easily get rid of a series of troubles: “hot-sticky-wet”.
- Bleaching with bleach and chemicals is prohibited.
- Use dry cleaning for light dirt.
- To maintain shape and softness, periodically beat and air the pillow.
- Pillows can be washed by hand or in a wash machine. For automatic washing, select a delicate mode up to 30 degrees without spinning, use a powder for delicate fabrics.
- It is better to dry the pillow outdoors, away from direct sunlight.
- Can gently shake dried pillow to fluff up the filler.
- Do not store in a humid environment.
- We recommend replacing the pillow with a new one approximately every 2 years.