Kitchen terry towel Zastelli Pink pig
Size: 34õ50 sm
Density: 400 g/m2
Equipment: One item
The main advantages of terry towels:
1. Serve longer than their counterparts made of other materials.
2. The pile is soft and thick enough. They are pleasant to the touch and perfectly absorb moisture.
3. The original design and bright colors will please not only caring housewives, but also their little helpers.
Tips for caring for a product such as the Zastelli Terry Kitchen Towel:
It is recommended to wash at a temperature not exceeding 60 degrees and when the washing machine is not fully loaded (this will exclude the possibility of twisting threads and keep the softness and beautiful appearance of your towel).
Ironing is desirable, but not necessary. It is enough to just hang it level for the duration of drying.
Ideally, the hostess needs several varieties of kitchen towels: each for a specific occasion.
- Hand or machine wash at 40 °C.
- When washing, do not use products containing bleach (chlorine).
- It is allowed to iron at low temperatures.
- It is forbidden to wring out and dry in washing machine.
- Dry cleaning is prohibited.