Microsateen bed linen sets
Many people decide to purchase it guided, first of all, by value.
Indeed, it is often cheaper than calico or silk, and it looks no worse than sateen bedding with a 3D print. This is naturally because when creating micro satin, manufacturers use a similar sateen weaving of threads. Preventing questions, what is micro sateen fabric made of, how to care about that, and is it comfortable to sleep on such linen?
Microsateen bedding from the manufacturer Zastelli
According to the tactile feelings, Zastelli micro sateen is the most similar to sateen, however, its structure is more silky and shiny. It is made of polyester. Unlike natural materials, polyester fabrics practically do not fade. Even after a few pieces of washing, they will not lose color brightness and color saturation.
Do not be afraid of synthetic fibers, because:
- first of all, they are hypoallergenic,
- in the second - they don’t pellets appear at all,
- low weight and quick-drying,
- do not soar and do not slide,
- do not absorb extraneous odors,
- practically do not wrinkle, so the bed will look neat even in a spread-out condition,
- have a thin, but the very strong structure of threads,
- micro-satin bedding Zastelli is durable and absolutely do not lose shape,
- and as a pleasant bonus - a bed with that turns out beautiful and inexpensive.
In care, micro sateen bedding is no more complicated than any other. The recommended washing temperature is 30 degrees. Ironing - silk or synthetic mode. Bleach, as for any other colored fabric, is not recommended.
For a healthy and comfortable sleep, bedding made of micro sateen is perfect. Customer reviews are the best and most irrefutable confirmation.
And remember, on VASH textile website online store you can always buy bedding with 3D print with the most affordable prices in the world!