Merino wool Quilt Zastelli TEAK
Filler: Sheep/merino wool
Type: Especially warm
Fabric: teak (cotton)
Filling: 100% merino wool
Merino is an Australian aristocratic sheep. Such sheeps are raised in ecologically clean environment, and their wool is extremely soft, silky and durable.
The main advantages and reasons why you should buy a Zastelli Merino wool quilt:
• Keeps an optimum microclimate. Under our quilt there is no greenhouse effect (when it seems to be not just warm and comfortable, but park and hot). A woolen blanket is capable of "breathing": it retains the heat necessary for the body and does not accumulate excess moisture.
• Universally. Suitable for winter and summer time of the year. Due to its high absorption and air-permeability, sheep wool quilt allows a person to feel as comfortable as possible, have a good night sleep and renew strength, and be filled with the pure energy of nature.
• Hypoallergenic. Suitable for people who are prone to allergies or suffer from asthma, as well as children with a fragile immune system.
• Excellent air permeability allows the body to breathe.
• High durability and wear resistance 7 times higher than similar quiltts.
Buying a sheep wool quilt is tantamount to buying comfort and pleasure that you will definitely get from using our products.
Packing: suitcase bag.
Parameters: width 60 cm, height 40cm, depth 20 cm.
Weight quilt 140õ205 cm - 2 kg.
Weight quilt 200õ220 cm - 3 kg.
- Delicate wash 30 degrees.
- Bleaching with bleach and chemicals is prohibited.
- Ironing is not allowed.
- Delicate drum drying.
- We recommend replacing the quilt with a new one approximately every 4 years.