Bed linen set Zastelli 20 With Mint Sheet poplin
Size duvet cover: 175õ210 sm, 145õ210 sm, 200õ220 sm
Quantity duvet cover: 1
Duvet cover: Valve
Size of Sheet: 185õ220 sm, 220õ240 sm, 145õ210 sm
Quantity Pillowcase: 2
Cotton has been known for over 7000 years, and during all this time, cotton bedding was famous for its durability and beauty.
Cotton is a leader among the materials for the manufacture of bedding sets, because:
- It has safe composition (natural ingredients)
- Is hygroscopic
- Does not stick to the body,
- Does not cause discomfort during sleep (does not soar),
- In contact with cotton linens, the skin does not stop receiving the necessary amount of oxygen,
- 100% organic material.
Besides all listed above, a set of cotton bedding will be a wonderful gift for your loved one!
- Poplin bedding is softer and gentler than bed linen made of calico.
- Smooth and pleasant tactile fabric structure.
- 30% denser than micro sateen bedding.
- High wear resistance and durability.
- Does not need frequent and long lasting ironing: the transverse weaving and embossing of fibers perfectly retain their shape.
- Passes air and absorbs moisture well.
- Does not cause static energy.
- Very easy to clean.
- Preserves color for a long time.
- The price of poplin bedding seems insignificant due to its long service life.
Single: Duvet cover - 1pc, 145õ210cm, Sheet - 1pc, 145õ210cm, Pillow cases - 2pc, 50õ70cm
Double: Duvet cover - 1pc, 175õ210cm, Sheet - 1pc, 185õ220cm, Pillow cases - 2pc, 50õ70cm
Euro: Duvet cover - 1pc, 200õ220cm, Sheet - 1pc, 220õ240cm, Pillow cases - 2pc, 50õ70cm
Family: Duvet cover - 2pc, 145õ210cm, Sheet - 1pc, 220õ240cm, Pillow cases - 2pc, 50õ70cm
Care recommendations for bedding set:
- Washing products at temperatures up to 40°C.
- We recommend that you wash contrasting fabrics separately.
- Iron at temperature "cotton" (140-170°C).
- Dry cleaning is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to use bleaches and other chemicals
- Dry at low temperature