Sheep/merino wool quilts
How to choose and buy a sheep quilt and is it worth to do it?
Merino wool quilts are so warm that before babies were wrapped only by them. Such quilts are able to adjust to the temperature in the room and thereby make it optimally comfortable for the body. That is why it is worthwhile to purchase them for everyone who does not suffer from allergic reactions.
Noble sheeps - merino - are leaders in their ability to maintain dry heat. Compared to a camel, cashmere or alpaca blanket, the price of a sheep’s blanket will pleasantly surprise you.
Merino wool has a high moisture absorption capacity and can absorb up to 30% of sweat. Will make your sleep healthy and comfortable.
The disadvantages of such quilts include the fact that it is not recommended for allergy sufferers and mites can be found in it. However, with proper care from parasites, it can be saved.
Wool blanket and its main advantages
Once on our site and deciding to buy a woolen quilt from the manufacturer Zastelli or Word of Dream, you definitely made the right choice, because:
- Sheep quilts have a healing effect. Help to remove lion pain and back pain, favorably affect the nervous system and relieve stress. Many feel protected and calmly wrapped in a woolen blanket.
- Good heat capacity. Woolen quilts are not the best option for the spring, but for harsh winter colds - a perfect purchase.
- Remarkable heat transfer and air ventilation. Under that, you will stop sweating, which means the dream will become strong and deep.
How to care for that?
You can always buy an inexpensive wool quilt from us, but to keep it serve you for more than one year, follow a few simple recommendations:
- Read the label carefully and follow the recommendations that are written on it.
- Do not use machine to wash. Better hands in warm water and without the use of bleach.
- Ideally, give it to dry cleaners. For some models, this is the only correct option.
- Ventilate periodically and store the quilt in a dry place to avoid unwanted moisture accumulation.
- During long periods of storage - for example, in the summer - treat the woolen blanket with a moth conditioner.