The historical homeland of kapok trees is considered to be the African continent and America. Some varieties of these trees can also be found in Asia and Indonesia. But at these areas, the spread of plants is caused by human intervention.
How is kapok extract produces?
The beautiful flowers of ceiba (one of the names of the kapok) ripen and turn into pear-shaped fruits. A weightless filler is formed inside them, very similar in appearance to cotton or silk.
It’s worth buying kapok quilts because of a number of advantages:
- Lightweight and very comfortable.
- Elastic and wear resistant.
- Perfectly restore shape.
- Do not stray or crumple.
- Chemicals are not used in their production, and consequently, kapok blankets are environmentally friendly and safe for health.
- Long-life and resistant to stalling.
- Prevent dust accumulation and microbial reproduction.
- Unique natural raw materials that do not cause allergic reactions. Suitable for people with sensitive skin, pregnant and lactating.
- Well conducts air. If you want to buy a demi-season blanket - choose a blanket with kapok filling.
- It has proven itself as a quilt for a crib and is suitable for a child from the first days of life.
- Does not absorb odors.
- As part of kapok fibers there is a natural antiseptic.
Kapok quilts - anti-allergenic quilts with environmentally friendly and natural filler
A great option if you decide to buy a silk blanket. It is not for nothing that kapok is called as plant silk.
Low price (half lower than that of mulberry silk quilts).
The water-repellent properties of the kapok exclude the possibility of rotting of the material.
Every day, Zastelli kapok quilts are becoming more and more popular. Customer reviews suggest that kapok really revolutionized the world of bedding. And also, on our website you can always buy kapok pillows from the manufacturer at the lowest prices by placing an order through the website or by calling one of the phone numbers.